Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Febuary 2012

Who can believe this weather.  I don't remember a time in February when we could have the kitchen door open.  This is great, but, I won't get ahead of myself because I know that there is winter weather still to come.
The shop had a slow January.  It is time to give up on those resolutions and come on out for great pie.  This is our cherry-pecan-coconut crumb.  YUM! It is one of our featured pies 2/1-2/4.  
I am slowly nailing down our list of standard pies (one's I"ll have every week because you are constantly asking for them).  The ones I have decided on are Mixed Berry,
XXX chocolate,  apple(of course),  and pecan. 
A new permanent lunch menu is also in the works.  I want to offer some classics like
chicken salad, egg salad, blt, ham & swiss, grilled cheese, turkey, and of course always chicken pot pie.  Our fabulous bbq will also be back per your many request.
The music scene is doing well.  We have some really good groups that play here on Saturday
nights.  I just wish that more of you would come out and enjoy what we have to offer on Saturday nights.  The food is good(if I do say so myself), the music is lively, and the bar is open...what more could you ask for and you don't even have to drive to Richmond or Charlottesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment